View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:23 AM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1534
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future
Default DarthRam's 2013 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab 4x4

Well, I blame you...and you...and especially you for this. When I joined I just wanted to lurk and glean some knowledge. But NOOOO, you had to show me all these cool things called "mods" and then it was all over except the buying.

I was seriously only going to level the truck. Then I figured I might as well ad Bilsteins instead. An upgrade AND it leveled the truck. Then I discovered PlastiDip. CRAP! And then, and then and then...

If you haven't figured it out yet this is where I plan on putting pics to all my mods. I will collect them from previous posts to place here.

Here is the not so blank canvas:

Shall we begin?

First mod I did was the adjustable Bilstein 5100s on the front:

This was done at a local shop. The owner ended up being the cousin of one of the guys who works for me. No, I didn't get a discount. It took about an hour and a half all total. They were set at 2.8"
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped HEMI Badge The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover

Last edited by DarthRam; 08-30-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Sponsored links