View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:32 AM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRam View Post
Well, I blame you...and you...and especially you for this. When I joined I just wanted to lurk and glean some knowledge. But NOOOO, you had to show me all these cool things called "mods" and then it was all over except the buying.

I was seriously only going to level the truck. Then I figured I might as well ad Bilsteins instead. An upgrade AND it leveled the truck. Then I discovered PlastiDip. CRAP! And then, and then and then...
Uh, you were on here before I was, so it is you that I should be blaming. Gawd, I love this site! Reps for the good laugh!