Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram RC 4x4
Trim Level: SLT Sport
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:71
Get Bit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by red041500 View Post
sorry , should have been a little clearer. i need a soft roll up type cover. i jumped the fence to dodge after owning a crapalanche , two or three times a month id have to remove the bed cover panels and then was stuck with were to put them, i do alot of hauling stuff one way 300- 500 miles one way and when i get to the other end i have to drive back coverless cause i didnt have room to lug the cover panels with me so i said never again a hard cover.

so im looking for a rollup type cover but man there are like 8,000,000,000 diffrent makes and models of covers. dont mind payin a little extra for quality but they all look the same. so i figure no better place to find the right one than ask the people that have them.
Yep, there is a lot of them and I have looked and seen numerous ones over the years. I still stick with the Xtang series. It will take you about 20 min to install the cover and when you need to roll it up, you unsnap it, roll it up, pull 3 support bars which are spring loaded and off you go. takes 5 min and that is with a beer in one hand.

This is the one I have. 242.00 and free shipping.

http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-...A1074A0A0.aspx