View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2505
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Policeman Issues A Speeding Ticket

A policemen pulls a guy over for speeding and tells him he will have to issue him a ticket. The man becomes combative, insulting and argumentive to the officer. At the bottom of the ticket, the officer writes the letters "AH". The man looks over the ticket and asks, what is "AH"? The officer says "Ass hole" in case it goes to court, it will serve as a reminder. The man decides to take it to court and his attorney questions the officer and asks, what is "AH" to which the officer replies "aggressive & hostile". The attorney replies, did you not write "AH" to mean ass hole and the officer say's, I see you know your client well.
Sponsored links