Old 08-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Crew Cab 1500 Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
blackpearldodge is on a distinguished road

Living up here in Canada, I had a very similar "Customer Service" experience. Let me tell...
A couple months after I took delivery I noticed my truck was missing the glove-box lamp and underhood lamp. These are things that should have been included in my truck. So..I call Customer (Lack-of) Service. The people (yes, more than one) I spoke to offered very little assistance, but most of them agreed my truck should have had the lamps installed during the initial build. But that's where the "help" ended. They offered nothing more than excuses. They finally came back and said "they have the right to change the specs without notice." So... at some point in time the gods that be at DODGE decided the SPORT didn't come equipped with these 2 lamps. I argued and argued...it was one sided. My dealership couldn't help me out as they needed authorization from Dodge.
I had no option but to let this slide.
The kicker. A few months later I get a notice in the mail stating my truck should have had these lamps in the build. WTF!?

I certainly didn't get anywhere with the CS (Canada) reps.

<EDIT>
One more thing: Each time I called in I spoke to somebody new. Each time they needed to become "acquainted" with my file, asking me for details. That became tiring, awfully quick, too.

Last edited by blackpearldodge; 08-30-2013 at 01:48 PM.