View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 01:19 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradesman12 View Post
I just got done installing them on my 2013 2500, has anybody ran into this issue but my windows sense when something must be in the channel and they wanted to keep going down, took me a few minutes to get the windows up and not hit the visor, anyways once the windows were up you could see it push the visors out quite a bit hopefully this will help as it says to wait 24 hours before opening the windows.. let me know if anyone has had this problem thanks but they do look great!
Help the window up a few times.
If it still tries to find its way back down, then it was mot aligned correctly and you will have to try to align it.
But once you help the window up and it sets itself, you will no longer have this issue anymore
If this still persist, than you may require another one as the one you have may incorrectly formed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyG- View Post
I have been thinking about getting a set of these visors too. They look great
Let me know how we can assist
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!