Here is the new Garrett that's going on in place of the compound turbos, I'm mounting it on an externally gated manifold along with a decent sized wastegate.
I started fitting the turbo on Thursday, I had to slice and dice a gen 2 down pipe to fit the new setup along with a new flange. I found an oil drain from a commercial 6.7 turbo that I dismantled laying in the shop. The stock oil supply line worked fine, then used the intake pipe and filter from the compound setup.
I used AN 6 fittings and braided line for the water supply and return on the turbo along with some conversion fittings to go from the metric threads on the engine and turbo to 'AN'.
The turbo to intercooler pipe had to be modded as the turbo end of the pipe wass too small,I sliced this off and welded on a 3inch diameter end .
I'll take it for a wee road test this morning some time.
Here's an install picture.