View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport CC 4x4
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:74
hemipowerv8 will become famous soon enough

Did my second oil change yesterday and got to hear my truck being driven off. VERY happy with the sound of the exhaust. Muscular sound. Deep. Not super aggressive/race car sounding though. Inside the cab you can barely hear its louder but outside is great!! 18" was the right decision for me. I feel like 14" would have just been more sound inside which on my truck I didn't want. My car is super loud so daily driven truck needed to be tame interior. Perfect!

Other mods- did the BakFlip FiberMax tonneau and really like it so far.

Issue wise- some sort of squeak from the suspension it seems. Brining to the dealer for some warranty stuff so will have them check it out. Could be rear - the spring spacers are metal on metal. Maybe it's Bilsteins not sure. Will have them fix a factory paint mess up I found waxing it. Drivers side mirror at highway speeds shakes. Rear view mirror is loose I guess. I aim it just right and a week later I'm aimed at the back seat. Small stuff but might as well get it done. Overall - love the truck. And all my mods I highly recommend and would do again. No regrets.
Mods: Tint, Line-X spray in, PD emblems, Weathertech mats, Honeycomb grille, Mopar tow hooks, Magnaflow 18" and Y, Bilstein 5100s @ 2.1" & TGC rear spacer .75", Toyo All terrains 35x12.50x20, 5" black tips, BakFlip tonneau cover, 87mm tb
Next: Gorilla lifetime lug nuts, CAI, Diablo tune.