Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:60
ScoMo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
Send sales an email (don't expect a fast response) and tell them the year, model and type of headlamp housing you have (i.e. Dual, Quad or projectors) If you want the best light output go with the low beams at 5k color, 55watt ballast's and bulb, as for the fogs, I am not sure you can use 55 watters in there would be something to ask them, I read mostly 35's was good enough for the fogs as the housing is smaller and more concentrated, get the same color for the fogs also, 5k is the best light output, as you go higher your going to get the more blue look but your output will diminish slightly for every 1k color added. so send them this info they will get you a list of all the parts you need, I myself still believe the use of the wire harness for your truck year and model will benefit you more than going the canbus way. Once you have info back from them, look at there FAQ's you will find lots of info on the installation of these kits, also this section is filled with information, you can also ask specific questions that others can get you info. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the advice. Wondering if I will lose my high beams with the conversion? Or is there something separate that needs to be purchased to accommodate the use of them?