Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 1500 Ram CC
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:117
KJ48 will become famous soon enoughKJ48 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 ASSAULT 800 View Post
I have no idea, The salesmen said the push button can be removed so I can use my key if ever needed, but as far as adding the passive entry on and remote start too I have no idea, maybe I missed it but did you talk to your dealer about that, they would know either way, I think with the passive entry you get the button on both front door handles that you can push to lock the doors, so you would need a new door handle too, That would lead me to believe that remote start is probably a viable option that can be added (since they seem to have left space on the fob for other buttons) but the passive entry I am kind of doubting, but that is just my opinion, The dealer should know forsure what can and cant be done, I bet both are pricy if they can be added, especially the passive entry.
The pushbutton start can not be removed like the challenger/charger and use the fob to start it.

I really doubt they will ever come out with a Mopar accessory passive entry/pushbutton start kit, remote start most likely. I have the pushbutton start and remote start from the factory, I like the no-key thing, even though it does get a little confused a times and wont lock the doors because it thinks the fob is inside the truck.

The 'keyless enter-N-go' is part of the 495.00 convenience group option that also includes auto high beams and auto wipers.