Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Laramie CC 4x4 8spd 3.92
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White w/ Blk interior
Rep:69
Driver72 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramit355 View Post
Sounds like your going down same road I did. My 13 was fine except for the gear Ratio on my Sticker was 3.55 but I got a 3.21. Chrysler offered to replace both Differentials (4WD) or buy back by Cash or Trade. I asked to trade out with Chrysler being fine with the Trade back.

Chrysler requested me to go through same WORTLESS Dealer and I agreed. Chrysler told me 4 to 6 weeks and did as they said they would. They gave me sticker back on mine with me actually paying 8800 under sticker when I bought the 13. They let me have the 14 for exact same price and let me order Skid Plates, Trailer Tow Mirrors and LSD 3.92 Ratio with -0- charged to me. I paid no difference and no Tax!!

The 14 sticker was 1000 higher than the 13 with another 1000 worth of options. I put 3600 miles on the 13 while waiting on the 14 and made my payments to bank whole time.

Chrysler treated me PERFECTLY and allowed all for my time trouble. I would buy Chrysler again with no problem. The dealer SUCKED as they offered to do nothing other than change gears out on a new truck.

I have had 3 Rams before the last Issue with no problems or even in shop during all three times!! Ram is an excellent truck with no issues.Chrysler made a mistake and tried very hard to make it right with me for a bad situation for both Chrysler and I.

I hope your trade out goes as well as mine did.
Wow that's great to hear.

But I'm a bit confused on a few things you wrote.

You said you agreed to trade the 13 for the 14, but you said Chrysler gave you back "sticker" price but you paid $8,800 under sticker for the 13?

Does that mean you pocketed $8,800 out of the deal?
Then you said you got a 14 which was $1000 higher and got an additional $1000 worth of options on the 14 over the 13?

I think the rep is going to call me tomorrow as he said he wanted to take care of this early this week, when he spoke to me on Friday.
My thought process was that I'd also order a 14 with at least the Tonneau Cover on it that my 13 didn't have for my troubles.

Further, since I haven't been able (or willing) to drive my truck for the past 7 weeks without a radio/nav/bluetooth, I'd like Chrysler to credit me for my first two months of payments as well as insurance.
On top of that, clearly if I have to order my 14, it's going to take 6-8 weeks to come in.
I don't want a truck that does not have a working radio/nav.
So either they have to give me a loaner vehicle for the 6-8 weeks or compensate me some other way for my loss of vehicle use.
On top of that, I've taken the truck to two dealers to get it "fixed" and both times have had issues so a new radio has never been ordered.
It was two days of wasted time and trips for me.

I'll see what the rep says tomorrow, but if you can, clarify what you meant in my questions above, I would appreciate it.

Thx