View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 4x4 Regular Cab w/8ft bed
Trim Level: Tradesman 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:963
Gantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBR View Post
Between my wife and I we've had 5 diesels and 3 gas trucks, I'm currently driving my 2010 Hemi as my daily as my previous truck 05 2500 5.9L just needed a change from the rough riding suspension being a diesel. The wife drives a 2008 6.7L with a 6" lift and wouldn't have it any other way. After having the new Hemi I don't know if I could go back just due to how damn smooth it rides!
You said it perfectly MBR! As my Pops and I, just this last weekend, drove out to the rifle range in his 99 3/4 ton Cummins with over 300000 miles and purring; But when we got off the concrete onto gravel/dirt roads, it made me miss my 1500 Hemi. My kidneys were ready for emptying once we got parked. Can you imagine stadium trucks/Baja using HD axles and suspension? Wholly headache man! My Pops fell asleep in my 1500 Hemi for two hours while towing the boat to the lake. All he could say was, "Damn!, that sure didn't feel like any Ram I'm used to ridin in!" Snored all the way up, like a big ole happy baby! Not one need for a pee break.

Last edited by Gantman; 09-02-2013 at 06:14 PM.