Old 09-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:70
edge35 will become famous soon enough

First I've heard of it. Now that they have stopped putting the updates on the Uconnect web site (even though they left the "check for updates" section on there to confuse people) there will probably be a bunch of updates that go unnoticed. If they don't want us to update it ourselves anymore then fine but at least announce when there is an update so we know when to make an appointment with our dealer. Listing the release notes would be a nice touch, too.

Someone will probably either have to call Uconnect customer support or their dealer to get the release notes. Which radio do you have? I don't suppose you have the Pandora or iheartradio apps showing (and working) on your radio?

The update must be pretty new because I was on the phone with customer support just a week or two ago and at that point 13.19.0 was the most current version.

I actually need to take my truck in to get a recall taken care of so I can ask them to upgrade my Uconnect software, too. I really would like to hear from others who have it first, though. Learned that lesson the hard way...
6 speed (although the 65RFE is really a 5 speed), 3.55, air suspension, anti-spin, 20" Goodyear Wrangler SRA tires (aka crap), sunroof, Bakflip Fibermax & BakBox, bed extender, 8.4AN, black/cattle tan interior

Last edited by edge35; 09-03-2013 at 03:18 PM.