View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1464
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Thought I'd post since I haven't for awhile, even though I have nothing new to report. I am going through withdrawals. Life dealt me an interesting event last week.. a long time issue I've been dealing with finally led my doctor to surgery. So, with my left hand in stitches, I'm a little down on not being able to do anything with my truck. I can't even wash her, lol! (Not allowed to get my wrapping wet.)

But at least I did finally get my front license plate bracket issue taken care of. With the helpful suggestions of other members, I was able to track down and install a pair of chrome carriage bolts for the front bumper. Looks nice with those holes filled now. Not completely flush, but closer than the bullet looking set a local parts store kid tried to convince me I needed. LOL!

And I figured out which pictures I'd like to submit for calendar consideration. Husband and I were planning on taking her out into the wilderness for some action shots - even though he doubted my willingness to get her muddy - but in light of my surgery (and the subsequent drugs), I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make that photo shoot work. Ah well. We'll still do it, just not before the deadline comes.

So, I'm here just passing time.. sitting on the couch rather than out and about with my beauty. Hope the doctor's estimation of 4-6 weeks won't take too long to go by. I'd like to get her washed up before winter hits, lol!