Old 09-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 CC 4X4
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black
Rep:71
topgun will become famous soon enough

I had to look a bit so don't feel bad.

The file is an ISO which is a disc image. So I used Nero Express (on computer) and selected Disc Image. Worked great.

Did the update. Just use the TSB instructions and be patient. There are times when you think it isn't doing anything but you cannot turn it off or touch anything. Be sure you are in Run as the Acc can time out. Just be aware that you can brick your radio so do at your own risk.

The screen color and Ram logo changes with the update. A lot of guys that did the previous update of 33.01.23 had their colors changed so this will put them back to where they were previously. Mine was a blue background, now it is black. The Ram Logo and background is different. Also now have fancy logos on the various Sirius stations. Don't remember them from before (when I had service) although the software rev for Sirius is the same. It's free right now but I am pretty sure they were not there the last time I had the service??

Application 50.00.07
Audio CPU 022113
Sirius 1A.00.1E.14
Gracenotes D9F
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before.jpg (62.7 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg After.jpg (59.2 KB, 315 views)
File Type: jpg Sirius.jpg (56.9 KB, 193 views)