View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 04:07 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug5638 View Post
I started playing poker a couple of years ago and Hubby suggested I find something to use as a card guard. My mother had given me a little trinket box so I took that to my first weekly tournament.

There were about 100 players and being new, week after week, someone would say, "Hey Ladybug, you're the big blind... action's on you, Ladybug... etc" so it became a nickname. When I first tried to sign up for the Charger ForumZ it didn't like "Ladybug" so I added the last four digits of my phone number, which spell my Dad's nickname for me- J'net.

And why did my mother give me the little jeweled ladybug? Because my first tattoo was a ladybug. I had heard that ladybugs were good luck so I had one tattooed where the only guys to see it were the ones getting lucky.
Very nice. Excellent story!