Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram Crew Cab
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:27
casper97ta is on a distinguished road
Default Set of 4 20" XD Rockstars, blacked out centers

I switched my Irok's onto the stock chrome 20's and I'd like to sell my Rockstars. Rims are in good shape, no curb rash or dents or gouges. There is some paint scuffed up around some of the lug holes from sockets hitting it. I plasti-dipped the silver stars on the center caps cause I didnt like the silver. I can remove it if the buyer doesnt want them black. The rims are a universal lug pattern and will fit 5 lug ford also. Im not sure which other vehicles but ram and ford 5 lug for sure.

Local pick up would obviously be great, Im willing to meet anyone within reasonable distance of the Pittsburgh area. Ive never shipped a set of rims before but I am willing to at the buyers expense. Im not even sure how much it would cost to ship them but if somebody is interested I will work with them on the shipping.

Im asking $500 plus shipping. Here are some shots of them on the truck and before being mounted. Thanks for looking

6" RCX - Bilsteins @ 2.1 - 1" TGC rear spacer - 37x13.5x20 Amp Terrains on Stock chrome - Superchips 3865 on 93 with trans tune - Vararam - Bully's 87mm TB - Magnaflow 14" - DeeZee Tailgate Assist - Bakflip G2- Debadged - 2500 Pocket flares - Cabin Filter - 2 12" Sundowns in Foxbox
Sponsored links