Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram 2500
Trim Level: tradesman
Color: silver
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
lukeott is on a distinguished road
Default Sorry

Sorry this upsets you and so glad your truck has no problems, but it is what it is. I can tell you I'm not a wealthy man and spending this kind of money is very difficult. With this said, I'm not making a false statement. My wish would to not have to say this about the truck, I sure can't just go buy another truck. I kind of was forced to buy a new truck because of the older truck was killing me with repairs, so I bit the bullet and bought new so I would not have any problems. Instead the new truck is in the shop more then the old one, and that's the plain truth of the matter. No blankets here. I joined this site for info and to keep updated with issues and my thought is, I can stay quite or report problems so others can share solutions or state the same problems with the idea it might lead to answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
OP its unfortunate that you got a lemon. I did not, and neither did a lot of other members with 2013s. Please do not let your frustration cause you to make patently false blanket statements like the title of this post.