View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:45 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2918
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeott View Post
Sorry this upsets you and so glad your truck has no problems, but it is what it is. I can tell you I'm not a wealthy man and spending this kind of money is very difficult. With this said, I'm not making a false statement. My wish would to not have to say this about the truck, I sure can't just go buy another truck. I kind of was forced to buy a new truck because of the older truck was killing me with repairs, so I bit the bullet and bought new so I would not have any problems. Instead the new truck is in the shop more then the old one, and that's the plain truth of the matter. No blankets here. I joined this site for info and to keep updated with issues and my thought is, I can stay quite or report problems so others can share solutions or state the same problems with the idea it might lead to answers.
Luke, you are exactly right. Do not let folks get you down. This forum is for posting your woes, your rants, your concerns, your successes, and anything else Ram you can think of, so post until your fingers bleed. But know this, the Ram is a great truck with proud owners. Sure, even Rams have their issues, but overall, it's a great truck. And sometimes those prideful owners take opinions and reports, or in your case, frustration, a little too personal. We, the majority, are here for you and are pulling for you and your truck to be happy. So don't sweat it, Dood, this is exactly the place you want and need to be.