Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:10
FloridaRam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper97ta View Post
First I have to give a huge thanks to Andrew and the guys at Bully's, He gave me an awesome deal on everything and could not have been more helpful answering any questions I had. I cannot say thanks enough.

After about a month of all the parts just sitting around and driving me nuts I finally had the time to put the lift on. My cousin gave me a hand and we put it on in his garage using air tools of course. I have to say I dont think there is anyway it could be done without air. Even my Dewalt corded impact was not enough for some of the cross member bolts and some others.

As others have said the top differential bolts are kind of a bitch to get at. The front one wasnt that bad but the back one was a PITA. I used an 18mm ratchet wrench with about a quarter turn at a time. Overall nothing was actually that difficult just time consuming. We used the 13/16 open ended cut in half for the upper rear shock bolts. We worked for about 5 hours on friday night then finished it up on saturday after about 4.5hrs.

Setup is 6" RCX with Bilsteins at 2.1, 1" TGC rear coil spacer on 36x13.5x20 Irok's on XD Rockstars. Im actually not a fan of the rockstars and I will be switching the Iroks onto the stock chrome 20's this wknd when I go in for an alignment. The Rockstars are going to be for sale if anybody is interested let me know and I will give them a great deal on them. Heres a few pics before and after, Ill get more up after I get some better shots.

The day I brought her home:

Installed horizontal chrome grill:

Debadged:

Before lift:

Midway through:

After:

casper97ta - Do you still plan on selling your Rockstars? Or have you already? PM me if you still have them!

Last edited by CajunDodge; 12-18-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Removed pic showing license plate per member request