Old 09-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:17
Rumblefish237 is on a distinguished road
Default level, wheels, and tires...just what I wanted.

I just had my truck levelled with Bilstein 5100's maxed out at 2.8" with Goodyear Duratrac 285/70R17 on Fuel Boost wheels. The truck rides great so far with no vibration and barely any noise.

All the work was done by Sorat Wheels and Tires in North Vancouver, BC, Canada. Have to give these guys a big shout out for some amazing work. In addition to the level and wheels/tires, they cutout the horrible crushed y-pipe and crushed straight pipe that runs under the oil pan and replaced it with a Magnaflow Y and stainless mandrel bent pipe where required when they installed the Magnaflow 18" muffler and massive Magnaflow SS tail pipe. This rig now roars to life when I get on it and produces a nice deep rumble at cruising speed. This exhaust along with my S&B CAI seems to give me better response although I don't have any data to back up that claim.

All in all, I am very happy with the work done by Sorat so far and I will be going back to them for more work down the line. In fact I will be going in next Friday for my tonneau cover and possibly a Daiblo DCX 1000 if they can find one for the 2013 model. It would be nice to tune the truck to get the most out of all the bolt-ons.

Anyway, enjoy the pics, I just had to gloat a bit. I really do like my new truck and what a great bloody forum to show it off on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fuel Boost & Goodyear Duratrack JPEG.jpg (122.4 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg Fuel Boost & Goodyear Duratrack 2 JPEG.jpg (116.1 KB, 253 views)
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][CENTER]Chronology of modifications: Bilstein 5100 series front Adjustable Shocks, Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can, S&B CAI, Magnaflow 18" Muffler, Magnaflow Y-Pipe, Fuel Boost 17" wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 295/70R17, Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Sponsored links