Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Crew Cab
Color: Black Gold/Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
Tony Munari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatham View Post
STAY AWAY FROM ALLY, they financed my Ram in 2011, last year I called them to see about sending them money so I could lower my monthly payments, I spoke to a customer service agent and told her what I wanted to do and I started off with 8000.00 she did her figuring and told me that 8000 would get me into the 250/ month so I continued to ask and verify if this was correct and enough money and she continued to agree as I did not want any issuses once the cashier check went into the mail and in their hands, Well wouldn't you know it they lost it, then it was mis used as a monthly payment, then 3 months later they send me a statement of 340/ month, so I called and I called and I called and couldn't get the right ppl to get on the phone to discuss this mishap, they promised that the rebilling dept would call me and they never did, I even told them id fly to there headquarters if that's what it took to get this straightend out, so after 6 months I hired an attorney all the Attorney could do is get my money back and I did, ill stop here, so don't deal with that POS bank. Santander and ally are for ppl who don't have good credit that was what I was told by a retired gmac employee.
For people with BAD credit. Holy shit, I'm in trouble then with my 795 score; who should I have used instead and still gotten $3000 rebate plus $4000 back for not financing enough ($18000 was too low so I was cut a check to bring the balance to $22000) to minimum they would finance with the rebate.