View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

^ These 2 are the ones to talk too. I am running the Bilstiens 5100 Adjustables with 35/12.50/17 Toyo M/T's and love the ride.. Absolutely worth it and I personally beleive it is much better then coil spacers. Bilstiens also work with a lift kit if you plan on jackin er up in the future.
Brandon and Andrew both have/had 4th gens 1500's and have done the same approach and know the best methods for leveling. Andrew at Bullys performance will offer a great price and excellent customer service. Got my bilstiens, tires, rims and some other mod parts from him.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters