Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Chilly807 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosstone95 View Post
Thanks for the info Chilly807 & toober.

My dealership gave me the same speech about checking with each service and went on to say that mine "is the only one that they have heard having this problem." That kind of ticked me off, as it was almost as if the problem is somehow mine and not theirs? I told them when I come in for my next oil change, I will expect an update from them as to the solution to the problem.

The other issue I have is that I set the EVIC to be KPH instead of MPH because I'm in Canada and it does it for the most part except when I set my cruise. It usually ALWAYS displays the set cruise in MPH for some odd reason.

Like you said, it's more of a annoyance than anything. No issues with the rest of the truck. I can live with it, but I'd like it to be working 100%.

Chilly, out of interest what kind of fuel economy are you getting per L/100KM?
Mine does the exact same thing, displays the cruise set speed in mph.. too funny. Except once recently it didn't display the cruise speed at all, and my odometer didn't return after I turned the cruise off. The next day it was back to what passes for normal!!
We just got back from a 3000 km road trip to the US, driving at a highway cruise of 65 mph through Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts we go almost exactly 11 l/100km.