Vehicle: 2014 CC Hemi
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Red
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
jimbomaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman21 View Post
that sucks man. i really hope mine doesnt act up like that. i have the 8.4A in mine. (ie nav ready) hopefully mine doesnt have any problems like that...so far so good nock on wood (hits self in head) lol good luck man. hopefully no other problems will happen...could the problems be considered lemon law? just a thought

Hopefully yours is good!! Something is just not right with my truck. Maybe just a bad apple out of the bunch.
Was on a trip this weekend and everything locked up on the screen. Sort of sucked because I had to exit the highway, shut the truck off, open door and wait for everything to reset.
Fast forward to today....called the dealer and was told that they want to put another radio in. (this would be the 5th, yes 5th) I said "No" and finally got a call from someone at Chrysler that was willing to help. All in all the rep called back tonight and they are buying the truck back.
I will get another Ram and it will have the 8.4 radio with nav. I'll get a different color though..maybe that was the problem.