Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: 1500 Big Horn
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
G8tkeeper is on a distinguished road
Default recall

I took mine in for the recall for the problem that causes the drive shaft to fall off and they keep telling me that they don't have the parts and I'll have to come back. Then they keep my truck now for a 2nd day and the service manager dealing with me tells me that my truck is the first one he has seen that failed their recall check and that the ring fix they have will not be enough they have to fix the rear end. I need to find a new dealer in my town this group has been a pain since I bought a jeep 7 years ago.

Sorry just went back and read the recent posts so I wanted to edit this to say I called the number on the 1st recall letter that I just got and told them that I was being told that stuff about no parts by the dealer and about getting a second letter. The guy from the recall number called this local dealer and all of a sudden I had an appointment for the next monday. Granted they may now be saying it failed and fixing the whole rear end to avoid a problem with me since I called but seems like everyone is getting the same line of bull

off topic but this is one of those places that finds a thousand dollars with of stuff wrong with your truck if you just give it to them to change the oil.

Last edited by G8tkeeper; 09-10-2013 at 12:38 PM.