Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Buergday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter11 View Post
Great wheel/tire combo, love the look. Can't wait to see your custom interior!
Sorry - took me a while to get some photos. Interior turned out great. The iphone photos don't do it justice and the colors are off, but the leather is black with gray inserts and gray double stitching.

While the seats were out and off for reupholstering, I took the opportunity to add a 10" Rockford Fosgate R2 sub behind the rear driver-side seat. It BARELY fit (so much so, that I can't fully flip the seat up anymore), but it fit, and I didn't have to give up my storage compartment under the seat where I store my trailer hitch. This sub/box combo is the only one I could find that would fit in the tiny space behind the seat. It's a 10" R2 (shallow depth sub) in a Rockford box. Came from the RF factory in the matched/tuned box. Sounds GREAT! Totally woke up the Alpine system. More bass than I'll ever use. I kept the factory 8" sub too. Amp is mounted behind/under the seat. If you didn't hear it, you'd never know there were aftermarket audio components in the car -- and ripping off the sub is impossible unless you unbolt the entire seat. As you can see from the photo, the sub is all but invisible.

Last edited by Buergday; 09-12-2013 at 11:00 PM.