View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

The Luck of the Irish was right at the edge of the Sultan Sea
i remember the beer with with 2 stuffed olives in it, i didn't start drinking it until the olives started sinking to the bottom of the glass & i swallowed them last

It was sort of like a retirement community, mostly trailers on pieces of property
very few stores & bars

i lived in Niland on Rte 111, if you cross the railroad tracks, you are on a old military base, although you would never know it, only the slabs are left, just beyond the slabs you will reach the Little Chocolate Mountains
the Navy has a big bombing range there, when they drop the 500 & 1,000 pounders, the whole town shakes, there are working Gold Mines in those hills, far away from the bombing range. the strangest sites are when the helicopters fly in damaged vehicles & set them on the range for targets

this is also out on what they call the SLABS, very FREE living people now live out there

you will find this a bit strange,

Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 09-13-2013 at 06:18 AM.