View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17LoadMaster View Post
Ok folks after going through this whole thread, I haven`t seen what I`m looking for, perhaps you guys can point me to the right thread. looking for a pic of a 2013 CC Sport with just Bilstein 5100`s on the front, adjusted to level the truck. I was thinking of going with CAI but after reading many threads on here, I`m not sure it is a mod I want to undertake as many people don`t seem to think it is worth it in the 4th gen 5.7, just a drop in I`m thinking with the leveling 5100`s on the front.
Honestly....there will be no difference other than a few exterior differences between a 13 and 09-12 Ram
There are many pictures on this boards of Ram leveled with Bilsteins.
Id say half the members here who level have Bilsteins.

If you have seen a picture of an 09-12 leveled with Bilsteins, that is how your truck will look

As for the CAI....I can say what you are saying is somewhat true and then somewhat incorrect to.
You will see the benefit of it when you do add a few more mods to your truck.
But Vararam for example will give you gains in power and MPG under WOT and on the freeway.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!