Old 12-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 2WD
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Dark Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
SF Ram 2002 is on a distinguished road

Just put my request in. I have nearly 14 years of service. Started out in the Navy as an AW on the P-3 Orion, now I'm in the Air Force with the 118th Security Forces Squadron in Nashville. Look forward to sharing some stories. My scariest was flying over Bosnia in the P-3 and first getting lit up by a SAM site that Navy "intelligence" said wasn't there, then said SAM site sends four of it's wonderful missile's to greet us. We put on quite a fireworks show for the Army with all of the chaff and flare we threw out. Didn't get hit, at least not by any SAM's. On the way back to NAS Sigonella, Sicily, as we were flying through a storm, (all weather aircraft) we were struck by lightning. Then my right eardrum nearly burst on our descent (couldn't get it to pop). Just as I was about to head out to the hospital, our Flight engineer pointed out a hole, 1 foot in diameter, in between fuel tanks 3 and 4 where the lightning hit. Good news though, my ear finally popped, hurt like hell, sounded like someone snapped their finger really loud.