Old 09-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Express
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:98
Stusmobile will become famous soon enough

Just rolled 1900 miles on my QC Express. Really enjoying the truck and slowly adding a few mods to make it mine. Gas mileage is great compared to the old truck, comfort and interior are also very good. Ride quality, gear shifts and all round handling definitely improved. Overall I'm totally sold on the truck, a couple of things I'd change but that is personal preference and I'm not a truck designer anyway.

Minor issue with the radio/evic not saving power off settings, but at the end of the day that can be fixed on a warranty visit. Do not appreciate the headlights, actually seem worse than the lights on the Caliber we also have. Will be switching those out to HID's in a couple of weeks. If they are the only things I can find wrong then I'm not going to knock the truck itself. In the grand scheme of things they are piddling little issues than can be solved painlessly.

Had a good response at the dealer we bought from, at least once they realized I knew more about the truck than they did and knew pricing/rebates/trade in values. Initially it was an attempted hard sell trying to get us to buy X Y and Z but once we got to talking they quickly dropped that crap and started to listen. They did throw in oil changes for life on the truck and that was appreciated, didn't press for anything else as we were already close to rock bottom on price (22k off the lot with my 02 Ram as a trade).

Mods so far have been convenience items rather than performance, footwell LEDs, vent visors, mud flaps and bed cover. Step bars, rear LED strip and in bed LEDs should be arriving early next week. Truck is used as my daily driver with weekend trips and activities that can see me loading with food for 200, camping gear, archery gear for about 30 of us or as next week, fishing gear for a four day trip.