View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 01:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 235hp 460lb/ft (manual and auto)
Rep:177
richmond has a spectacular aura aboutrichmond has a spectacular aura about

Nice Vids, great pics. We are fortunate where I'm located to have the following natural conditions; Across from our farm is known as Scott's Ridge (it is about 30,000 acres of mountainous terrain that includes a large river at the base, logging roads to the Peak rising about 1000' from the river to the top). We have one stretch that tends to suck in hill climbers. I have just purchased a couple of good digital cameras and hope to place some photos in the 4x4 section soon. The weekends are about the only time I can hook up with others so that I'm not doing something alone (everybody works through the week). We lack good rock crawling terrain since this is limestone territory. However, on the "other side of Scott's Ridge" there are good rock crawling areas, trail accessible (mostly SA---- solid axle).

Wonder how a HEMI would do on hill climbing, set up for it of course. IFS could be an advantage. R...

Last edited by richmond; 09-14-2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Had to add a zero to acres