View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatacomGuy View Post
Halogen lights up fine when plugged back in.

Without a harness, i have no way to connect direct to battery.
True, you would need a plug that has 2 wires to it, you can find those at your local pep boys or napa parts place. I would test my HID's outside the truck first or on the battery direct, since your halogens are working fine, put those in and your good, nothing is blown, once you know your HID kit is working well outside the truck, then get it installed. I have read some others have no issues with DDM so you might have 2 locked ballasts or something. Like I said, best to test direct to see. I would also suggest you get a wire harness, its more work but your better off. If you do go that route, get a good one with all the caps and resistors, also get one made for your truck, check out retrosolutions or theretrofitsource. This again is JMO