View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4362
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRamHemi View Post
For an 09' or 10' 5.7L Hemi Ram

There is absolutely undeniably no better canned tune available than Diablo

4.7L guys dont have freakin CLUE so you can dismiss their B.S. RFN

Lmao, your funny, not sure where you can come up with such a statement, someone with a 4.7 must of pissed your ego off at some point. There are even more 5.7 people who will state the same info "Diablo Canned tunes are crap" and the higher you go in the 4th gen like 2011 and 2012's its stated more often as people try out the Diablo Can tunes. That being said, Diablo with a Hemifever tune gets 3 thumbs up, 5 stars, and lots of happy campers.

Ya, I am a 4.7 guy and you can dismiss my information, lmao Just because I have a 4.7 and have been in racing for a better part of my 48 years does not make me an authority on tuners. But I can read and research what the majority of people out there are saying, and 4.7 or 5.7 owners have spoken and the consensus is that they find the Canned tunes by Diablo are not as good as other makes canned tunes. JMO but I would stem to say the Diablo tuners where not really created to be a can tune box, but a programmable unit that can be fine tuned for the vehicle and the modifications to that said vehicle. So they probably did not spend much time making a better can tune for the unit. Again, JMO from a 4.7 guy, no BS, its really JMO

and Yes you did do some testing with your truck and your buddies truck, still, that is just testing on your truck and your buddies truck, unfortunately there are millions of other trucks out there and these do not have the same configurations as yours, nor do they have the same computer, nor are they configured the same as yours. For your truck and your buddies it worked out for you, congratulations, but calling others out as BS is not needed and immature, you can state your information as a reference but get over yourself as to your extent of expertise over everyone else, it does not equal that of the whole population of Ram owners. Great info and very good to have, but it is still only a 2 truck minority to that of the quantity out there.

Last edited by Asur; 09-14-2013 at 12:35 PM.