View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Asur, your full of BS, I saw in your profile you have a 4.7L, so it must be BS. Those v6 guys must be HUGE morons!

The OP can do his own research, take everyone's input, and make his own decision. Yeah, I have not owned a 4th gen hemi with a diablo but typically(like I said) diablo tunes fall behind compared to every other tuner from what I've seen. Whether that's true or not on the 4th gen hemi I don't know and don't really care, just giving my input(without insulting others). I do know I've seen many posts about people not being able to tell a difference with the diablo on a 4th gen hemi. Again, whether it's in their head I don't know.

BRH, I've been trying to ignore you as best I can, I still don't know why you hate me so much lol, but how about we just post our input without insulting each other? The OP can make his own decision on what to buy. Or the mods can delete these posts too. Maybe we shouldn't be allowed to post in the same thread??????

In all seriousness, I can read your posts, ignore them, and make my own without any reference to you, and I think you can do the same.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.