View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tclark View Post
I decided to take apart the recon light and gut it so I could put a bulb in it. Here are the pics to show how it came out. I used a license plate bulb for testing purposes.

Wow that's really bright. Would look cool to have them all like that. Not sure it would be legal though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedwardzo View Post
ive been wanting to do this for a while but am skeptical of doing it myself... did you guys just allow a shop to do yours? i actually have a template for them but just havent nutted up enough to drill into my roof
I paid a shop to do mine. They had a sale going where the recon lights and install was only 300 bucks. Thought that was pretty good since dealerships wanted 250-300 just to install.
I also like that I have someone to blame and go after if they start leaking.

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE