Trim Level: Crew SLT Outdoorsman
Color: Deep Cherry Red/Canyon Brown Interior
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:10
Radisson is on a distinguished road
Talking Finally????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkem View Post
Depending when your truck is loaded and transported to dealer, you could be looking at two weeks....With that being said, my buddies only took a week....Please let us know how you make out....

Ed
Thanks for your response. You are right on the button. My V6 Monotone Deep Cherry Red Outdoorsman arrived last Friday. Wow what a beautiful truck. The Beige and Brown interior is outstanding. It's got the works, air supension, Rambox, etc. The dealer has to install: Hard tonneau cover, chrome gas cap, mud guards, GPS programming, Hooker front speakers upgrade (did not install subwoofer, I like secure storage Under seat). Dealer ordered 20 inches Wheels, however it came with passengers tires. Dealer accepted to switch the wheels for 17 inches LT. These are much better for winter driving and no need to change tires in winter (compulsory winter tires in Québec, LT tires are exempted). I am taking delivery Tuesday 17 September. I will let you know my first impressions. By the way it came in as a 2014 instead of a 2013, and because of the delay I was given the Chrysler employee rebate. Great gesture I am a happy camper.

Last edited by Radisson; 09-16-2013 at 12:27 PM.