View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRamHemi View Post
The OP has an 09' Hemi Ram, and there is just no way a BullyDog tuner is superior on that year and model. period.
The highest possible shift points on a Bully Dog are 5900 rpm and their highest available octane tune (91+)
Diablo can increase throttle booster (sensitivity/response) by 20%, shift at over 6200 rpm and highest available tune is 93 octane, 100% traction control disable feature.
...and those are the reasons I went from 14.3 to 13.8 in the quarter, both canned tunes (no custom)

If the OP was having issues, it could have been poor fuel, not high enough octane (I never run lower than 89)
But at least with a Diablo tuner you can data log for LT/ST Knock Retard to see if its a fuel issue and not the tuning.
If you're getting knock due to lower octane fuel, the PCM will retard your timing and it will feel sluggish.

2 Truck Minority? you have Got to be Kidding me?

I'm a member on at least 5 different Ram forums
and in almost 4 years have yet to see anyone post a 13 second time slip with a Bully Dog Tuner on a 4G Ram.
Dating way back to long before "Custom Tuning" was even being utilized by any 4G Ram owners.

But dont take my word for it, go visit a few forums,
they all have a Performance Section with an Official Time Slip thread. Proof Required to make your claims.
Almost all members list their gear in their sig lines...Now YOU tell me which tuner is in the Minority. 2 truck minority pfffft!

If Bully Dog is so much better at performance, and so dominant, then where are the time slips?
Put the BS opinions aside and show me some numbers from people that actually run their Trucks, not just their Mouths.

Opinions are like @ssholes,
Show me the Numbers!

Challenge issued!

let the back-pedaling begin!
You miss read That Quote. "Originally Posted by Asur Great info and very good to have, but it is still only a 2 truck minority to that of the quantity out there."

If you read it correctly it means that you and your buddies trucks with a diablo tuner on it are a minority to the trucks out there in existence, meaning that the diablo tuner on other trucks with other computers with other mods may act differently than yours, other things like sea level, fuel etc can make differences. I did say your information was good information but its not the consensus of the majority of members experience with the product. But I see it is pointless to have a normal conversation in a forum with you, every time someone brings up a point about something and it does not jive with your thinking process you try to bash them. Its unfortunate for other members who happen to be reading these threads to have to read your offensive comebacks, Stuff like

"Originally Posted by BlackRamHemi
4.7L guys dont have freakin CLUE so you can dismiss their B.S. RFN"

your statement was definitely intelligent and well thought. That being said, I would not want to know what your thoughts are of a 3.6L guy.

Yes, I know, you will come back with a post of "get the number" , "I have placed a Challenge" , " Read the forums, your all BS" Well sorry for pissing in your cornflakes but posting crap like that will not make you sound any smarter. Sorry you feel you need to bash people.

the thoughts and information expressed in this post are that of the posting member and not that of the Forum, please kindly use it as such.