View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMO Bully dog has taken a product that was marginal at best and made it unmarketable on the private market and told their loyal customers (bought it within the first month of it coming out) to go you know what themselves.
That's exactly what they've done!

It's bullshit and this type business scam pisses me off!

Double dipping for sure. It's not how the successful tuner companies like Superchips & Hypertech do things.

You purchase a product like a tuner, it's yours, so you should be able to sell it to a third party upon departing with your vehicle. You pull it out of your vehicle, put it back to stock via wiping the VIN and you should be good to go.

I've yet to touch anything Bully Dog.... and that will stay like that after this.

Buyer, indeed, beware!

Thanks for the heads and points.

Grub out!