Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:26
hodge is on a distinguished road
Default Dodge + Mud = <3 (Pic Heavy)

So last Sunday I attended Mudfest at Gopher Dunes, Ontario. Had a blast and the ram held up quite well. Broke a ujoint on the rear drive shaft near the end of the day so that put an end to any mudding but was able to cruise the trails in fwd. As I pulled it off the trailer at home the front drivers side ujoint also broke. Seems like ujoints are going to be an issue with these 38's... I guess it's time to look for some D60's. I need to regear anyways.

Anyways here's pictures.

I also assisted in the removal of a jeep tj bumper. The driver insisted that his 15,000lb winch would not pull him out (i think it was actually 1,500lb) and that I would need the biggest run possible when pulling him out. I have a 30' tow strap, so I used all 30' of it and stuck the pedal to the boards. BAM! The bumper flew threw the air, along with two PIAA lights. Thankfully the winch cable didn't pull through the fairlead and stopped the bumper from going into a crowd of people as the winch was actually bolted to the frame. I have some GoPro footage of the incident and will post in the vids section once I get time to put it all together.