View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
Oddly enough the update agent never worked for new tunes..... until the one A016 tune which also involved the mandatory update firmware at that time period. Now that BD screwed us with new firmware locking BD no need for them to get the update agent working again for future updated tunes.

BD is just a bunch of dirty crooks!! Am sure they knew there would be outrage.

I wish I knew someone local with another dodge ram. I would like to place my older BD SD copy/backup back on and see if it would work with another Ram.

Now my BD purchase it worth less than half of what I paid..... If that, anyone in their right mind would stay clear of BD now. I WANT MY MONEY BACK BULLYDOG!!!! I MEAN, I want my money back DOG-SHIT!!!

When I get home tonight I will update the BD tune update stickie thread with a big warning for others.

Thanks, keep us posted, reps for trying to see if it will work.