Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:16
jtlind1999 is on a distinguished road
Default Final Update-RIP

Final Update. I spoke with RAM Care Warranty a final time and apparently it was denied on the Corporate Level. They were the one who chose to override the requirements for the warranty and stated it needed to be a "major service" within 60 days of the 5 year anniversary date. They will extend it to 90 days. I was also told that one in three of the calls to RAM Care deal with this lifetime warranty and very few are honored. My major service was 104 days from the Anniversary Date, so the Corporate Note that this override was done after they had my complete file showing nothing but Dealer Service since I purchased it and only two warranty issues in the past. Aside from my situation, I am sharing this so that, there might be some options for those who have been told "no" to the lifetime warranty because of not doing the inspection, but have met the requirements above. On a positive side, I met with my local dealership service manager and they are willing to step in and take care of truck and "make it right" because they feel that Chrysler made a poor long term decision. Again, I thank you for taking the time to read the thread and for the input. I hope it is of use to someone. I do not wish this headache on anyone.