View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Yes definitely. I make sure I have the cash in my bank to cover any mod I do buy online with my credit card. A truck mod is not worth getting into credit trouble. That will haunt you for the rest of your life....

I'm working on it man! I've been talking back and forth with Bully's for a couple weeks now on the next set of mods. Unfortunately their 2500/3500 catalogue is fairly limited at the moment so I'm trying to get them to add a couple more vendors to their list.

The next things to be happening will be:

1) A leveling kit. Right now my plan is for TGC 2.5" progressive rate coils, Bilstein 5100 shocks and a BD Diesel Adjustable Track bar.
2) Intake. S&B with a dry filter, no scoop for now.

Then a couple months down the road I'd like to put 35's on it and ISSPRO EV2 boost and pyro gauges.

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's