Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie QC
Trim Level: laramie
Color: Black & Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:148
65Arboc will become famous soon enough65Arboc will become famous soon enough
Default 2 Year Evaluation of my 2012 Laramie

Hi All,

It's been 2 years this month that I took delivery of my Black and Silver Laramie. I just turned 20,000 miles and the truck still looks as good as the day I picked it up and I still smile every time I get in it. I have had absolutely no major issues with it except a sunroof rattle which was fixed by the dealer at the last oil change. I still get people asking me if I just got a new truck, perfect strangers. Guys ask me what kind of wax I use because my truck is so much shinier than theirs. Of course I am anal about keeping it clean because it's black. My truck must have been assembled and painted by a group of real conscientious workers because I have yet to find anything about the truck that is not good quality. I spent a lot of time researching before I went to the dealer to place my order and went over every extra I wanted and it came in exactly as I ordered it. There were no surprises, nothing left out and the paint is close to perfect. I usually trade every 2 years but right now I'm thinking, why would I want a different truck when I love this one so much and it is so nicely done? Besides its paid for now. I think I have one of the best Rams Chrysler ever made. If anyone wants to add their positive comments about their truck please chime in. This thread should be more about how much you like your truck and not one to whine about the things you don't like or problems you've had.

Jim in Pa