The new diff was rolled in and hooked up.
On day 3 it was time to wire them up. I built a switch panel that would fit were the cubby was on the dash.
I installed an extra fuse panel for the switches behind the panel on the side of the DS dash.
I ran wires from each diff to behind the battery. Because I am using the factory pigtails I hooked power to the YL/OR and ground to the YL/LG on the front. The rear got power to the YL/WT and ground to the YL/GY. When I tested the lockers I found that because I shared the power to the 2 switches that when both lockers are on it would pop a 10 amp fuse but not a 15 amp.
I hope this helps any one that plans to do this also.