View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:49 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't want CV issues you're very limited. You can swap on a set of 2WD front knuckles (spindles) and that'll bring you down about another inch without maxing your CVs or upper ball joint. Or the easy way is to use a set of Ground Force front lowering springs. I ordered a set directly from them so I didn't have to pay for a full kit.

I'm down 4/6 on my 4wd now, just waiting to see what the next weakest part is. I've already replaced CV joints with high angle Kore ones, upper control arms with a uniball joint, and will be notching the rear soon. Don't do what I've done unless you really want to be this low, it's a major PITA.