View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig4219 View Post
I have researched both of these products and I'm just wondering if anyone has a little more insight on comparing these programmers. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Yup, like Gecko said, I would not even think about it, even if the Bully dog factory tunes are better than Diablo, at least you can move it from one vehicle to another without paying 250$ each time to do so, also the diablo is a programmable unit that can accept external tunes like hemifever and whitelighting, also if you want to play around yourself with it, its fully capable of personal programming. BD was great if you just wanted a tuner with the stock tunes and use it around on your vehicles but since there new policy its not worth crap.

you can check out the above mentioned link and also this one about Bully Dogs Bull Sheet.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=153284

Last edited by Asur; 09-22-2013 at 07:36 PM.