View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 12:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Hammahamma is on a distinguished road

TransEngineer, Thanks for your response. The problems started when towing. The dealer fixed the transmission issues hopefully. I guess time will tell. About the indicators: I am referring to the three small windows of the cluster right below the odometer. Before my transmission went out I use to register an R for reverse in the far left and a D in the far right window when in drive. When in cruise control, the far right window lights up or when I use tow haul the far right window lights up in 5 as in 5th gear. When I toggle (+) or (-) on the column shift lever I see 1-2-3-4-5-and I am also suppose to see the "D" for drive if toggled one more time (PG 305 of owners manual). Bottom line is I am not seeing my "R" or "D" when I shift. The dealer said he doesn't know why and don't know how to fix it but it's not covered and it is what it is. It may sound minor but What else isn't working that should? Will I not see a warning when I should? the dealer had no answer for me. Any ideas??? THanks,
Hamma