View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Stacking that rock in there quite nicely. Nice job, Mike!
Thanks for all the support, It has been a long uphill battle to get it done, now its falling together. A bunch of little stuff left (piecing in drywall, mud/tape) next to get the HVAC installed or Ill go with temp baseboard heaters and worry with the HVAC after tax refunds? either way will be cheap since I plan to primarily use the wood burners to heat with.
October 11th will be one year since I inquired on the house, November will be 1 year since I actually started on it and December will be 1 year since I actually closed n the house....The broker I bought it through was great working with me on it to purchase it. I already knocked my principle down drastically and I am proud of it.... out of a 10 year loan, I think it will be paid off in 5 years or less. The actual Principle is low, but the interest is high because of credit issues from job loss due to injury, but with no penalty for early pay off, Im knocking the principle hard....had to play my cards right on this to win. Now if I could get a small equity loan to finish (roof/doors/windows and siding) Id be set. Well, then again, tax time is around the corner.
This house is starting to look like a home now.