Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Rygi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnu View Post
Good oil choice! I run 89 and mobil1 syn too.

By chance do you run 10% ethonal gas? I seem to usually pick up 1-2 mpg running 100% gas 89 octane

You might have mentioned it but im too lazy to go back and look lol
not sure who's gas is ethanol and who's isn't lol. Usually go to a shell station, 20 cents off per gallon with a car wash purchase so lessens the cost of the wash lol. I fill up about every four days so she stays clean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
You must drive with the cruise on 99% of the time! My 4x4 reg cab with 3:92 gears is lighter and I have been babying it for the last 3 tanks and I'm averaging 17 mpg's and most of the time I'm running 55-60 with the cruise on....Good choice on the oil, I have been running mobil 1 synthetic since the first oil change.
yeah I got anal and put the oil in at 1K miles lol. I always drive with the cruise on to save fuel unless in a hilly area and drive as fuel conscience as possible that way I can afford to romp on it every once in a while.

I should point out that I think she gets just as good of mpg 55 or under in 5th gear as she does doing 60 in 6th. Less On and off again with the MDS from the engine not having to push the taller gear.